National FMCG Remuneration Survey
Australia’s leading survey of key roles in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry designed to assist you structure your remuneration practices to assist attract and retain high calibre talent.
- Published quarterly to ensure the provision of timely remuneration data
- Covers salary movements, staff tenure, turnover, company benefits, salary packaging, expenditure on training, incentives/bonuses and much more
- Over 170 key FMCG industry positions surveyed
- Data reported on base salary, motor vehicle, incentive/bonus, superannuation, TEC and Total Reward at Q1, Q2, average and Q3
Each year we are commissioned to undertake specialist surveys to assist companies develop or refine their HR policies covering such key HR issues as:
- Motor Vehicle Policies
- Talent Attraction and Retention Strategies
- Work / Life Balance
- Bonus/ Incentive programs
FMCG Reward regularly conducts Sub-sample Data Cuts from the National FMCG Survey database to provide specific salary information tailored to an organisation’s competitive benchmarking needs.
We can undertake one-off surveys in accessing data on specific roles not covered in the survey. This service has proven to be in high demand, and once again these surveys target specific comparative companies and provide information that is contemporary and tailored to meet your needs.
Call Greg Newton on (02) 8091 5538 or email the team at email@example.com.