eq+ utilises a comprehensive battery of world renowned and validated assessments, covering a variety of areas known to be critical to the success and performance of an individual.
Why use Psychometric Assessment in recruitment and selection?
- Higher degree of reliability than interviews and reference checking
- Makes it easy both to compare applicants with each other, and with pre-defined groups
- It addresses the issue of how the person characteristically behaves in a wide range of different situations and with different people.
- It provides reliable information about the candidate’s aptitudes and abilities, which are better predictors of job performance than information on a resume.
- It gives better insight into a candidate’s personality than interviews and reference checking, which will make the difference between average and outstanding job performance.
- It can help raise questions for a more effective and tailored interview.
Psychometric Assessments Available
- General/Graduate Reasoning – Verbal, Numerical and Abstract
- Critical Reasoning – for Managerial position
- Technical Reasoning – Mechanical, Spatial and Visual Acuity
- Clerical Reasoning – Verbal, Numerical, Clerical Checking, Filing, and Spelling
- Call Centre Situational Judgement Test
- Sales Style – Potential for High Sales Performance
- Ability and Personality towards Health and Safety
- Work Attitude – Work Ethic and Integrity
Call Greg Newton on (02) 8091 5538 or email the team at email@example.com.