Coaching is a work and career related one-on-one interaction designed to help individuals accelerate learning new skills and behaviours. It focuses on changing behaviours and increasing skills to improve performance so that better results can be achieved.
Management coaching can extend to a range of areas including:
- Leadership enhancement
- Executive team building
- Communication/presentation styles and skills development
This focus on particular areas of an employee can lead to empowering each employee and closer alignment to the business requirements.
Evidence has shown that coaching can:
- Increase leadership effectiveness
- Develop new manager’s skills
- Retain “high potentials”
- Enhance employee engagement
- Increase personal development
- Increase performance self-awareness
Anecdotal evidence gained from eq+ experienced coaches reveals that coaching can increase self-awareness, increase communication skills and increase motivation levels, which in turn has reduced turnover within organisations.
Call Greg Newton on (02) 8091 5538 or email the team at email@example.com.