360 Degree Feedback
The eq+ 360 Degree Performance Review Program is an effective managerial tool designed to measure staff performance against defined personal goals, key performance indicators, compliance with company’s culture and their contribution to achieving the company’s business objectives.
It is designed to collect feedback from several stakeholder groups such as:
- Direct Manager/s
- Direct reports
- Colleagues/internal clients
- External clients
- Self Rating
Our Program, which can be tailored to meet your business’ specific needs in a timely and cost-effective manner, ensures that you collect information, measure performance, communicate expectations and assign goals in a standard, systematic, consistent and objective manner across the entire organisation.
Benefits of the 360 Degree Performance Review Program
The benefits of implementing a 360 Degree Performance Review Program are numerous and include the ability to:
- identify areas of concern which require management’s attention
- improve staff performance and ensure business objectives are attained
- identify training needs
- ensure an efficient distribution of organisational resources
- enhance a ‘management by objective’ culture
Developing a Communication Strategy
It is critical that a communication strategy is designed and implemented to ensure:
- full flow of information about the 360 Degree Performance Review Program prior to its release;
- the buy-in and preparedness to participate by all parties
- the opportunity for staff to respond to queries as they arise
eq+ can assist in designing this communication strategy and is available to respond to queries as they arise during the assessment process.
Feedback on Results
The system collates the data and generates a detailed report around 9 broad competency groups:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organising
- Quality Orientation
- Logical and Analytical
- Energy and Drive
An eq+ Psychologist will meet with the reviewed employee and provide feedback on the results. This is a critical step to ensure that the feedback is provided in a balanced and non-judgemental way, looking at both the strengths and the development areas. At this meeting, an action plan is agreed upon as to how the individual can utilise their strengths and how to overcome their weaker areas.
These plans may incorporate:
- Personal strategies and goals to change behaviour
- Training courses to attend
- Career counselling
- Management coaching
Call Greg Newton on (02) 8091 5538 or email the team at email@example.com.